Denplan Care at Berners Dental Practice
Register with one of our Denplan dentists to guarantee future appointments and treatment with the same dentist.
NHS charges from April 2020
Check-up, x-rays, cosmetic scale and polish by dentist (if required)
Fillings, root fillings, extractions (as required). Including Band 1.
Crown(s), bridge(s) or denture(s) as required. Including Bands 1 and 2.
The NHS allows you all the treatment that your dentist believes is necessary to achieve and maintain good oral health. Depending on the required treatment, you should only be asked to pay one charge for each complete course of treatment - even if over multiple visits.
All charges are set by National Government and are correct at time of publishing. Visit the NHS "How much will I pay?" page for further information. If you claim benefits however, you may be exempt from charges (proof required).
Please note that NHS availability is limited at Berners Dental Practice and you cannot register as an NHS patient at Berners Dental Practice (or any dental practice in England or Wales).
NHS patients cannot be guaranteed future appointments with any specific dentist upon completion of a course of treatment.
Exemptions/reductions from charges may apply.
Please note that from April 2010, we are required by the NHS to record every patient's ethnic status.
If you are an NHS patient you can normally choose to pay privately for treatment not available under NHS care options: Cosmetic treatment, Advanced root fillings, visits to the Hygienist or Specialist referrals.
The most common treatments that we provide are listed below. Please ask for details of other treatments.
- New patient assessment - £75
Including 2x (small) digital x-rays and treatment plan
- Routine Check-up - £55
- Digital x-ray(s) (small) - £10
Fee per digital x-ray or 2 x-rays if processed together
- New patient assessment - £75
- Scale and polish/hygienist - £60
- Intensive cleaning - £136
- Sports guard (gum shield) - From £95
- Bruxisim Mouthguard - £95
- Take home Tooth Whitening - £295
- Botox (1 area) - Please ask
- Botox (2 areas) - Please ask
- Botox (3 areas) - Please ask
- Collagen Fillers - Please ask
- Flash Pearl Clean - £80
- Silver amalgam (1 surface) - £70
- Silver amalgam (2 surfaces) - £95
- Silver amalgam (3+ surfaces) - £115
- White composite (1 surface) - £90
- White composite (2 surfaces) - £135
- White composite (3+ surfaces) - £165
- Glass ionomer repair - £70
- Additional for pin(s) - £30
- Crowns and Bridges (including lab fees)
- Gold crown - £900
- Tooth coloured crown - from £650
- Lab made post/core - £95
- Pre-formed post/core - £75
- Porcelain veneer - from £325
- Bridge (per tooth) - from £450
- Maryland (per tooth) - from £390
- Recement crown - £50
- Recement Bridge - £60
- Root filling(s) (Basic) Including final x-ray(s)
- Front or middle tooth - £350
- Back tooth - £550
- Advanced root fillings Including final x-ray(s)
- Front or middle tooth - £375
- Back tooth - £600
- Basic - £90
- Complicated - £150
- Surgery - From £175
- Dentures (False teeth) including Lab Fees
- Plastic full/full set - from £1000
- Plastic top or bottom - from £550
- Plastic partial (each) - from £500
- Metal partial (each) - from £675
- Repair/single addition - £60
- Reline (each) - £115
- Flexidenture - from £750
- Implant assessment - £80
- Panoral X-ray - £40
- Implant including restoration - from £2500
- Quick Straight Teeth per arch - £999
- Clear Fixed appliance (per arch) - from £1500
- Clear Aligners (per arch) - from £1200
- Essix retainer - £150
Note: If you fail to keep a pre-booked appointment you may be refused further appointments (NHS) or charged a fee. We expect payment on the day of treatment. Late payment may incur additional charges and/or legal action. You may be asked to pay for treatment in advance. Minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation required.
We accept payment by cash, personal cheque (cheque guarantee card required) and most major credit/debit cards. Denplan payments are made by Direct Debit.